This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Complete dislocation of trapezium: a case report.Injury. 1985; 16: 303
- Scaphoid-trapezium-trapezoid dislocation.The Hand. 1983; 14: 267
- Fracture dislocation of the trapezio-scaphoid joint — the missing link?.J. Hand Surg. 1987; 12B: 40
- Scaphoid-trapezium-trapezoid subluxation.J. Hand Surg. 1986; 11B: 434
- The ligaments of the human wrist and their functional significance.Anat. Rec. 1976; 186: 417
- A case of trapezio-scaphoid subluxation.Br. J. Clin. Pract. 1977; 31: 162
- Post-traumatic carpal instability.Clin. Orthop. 1980; 149: 73
- The Wrist. Churchill Livingstone, New York1985: 95
Accepted: February 6, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.