This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Subcutaneous emphysema following high-pressure injection injury of inert gas.J. Trauma. 1987; 27: 1305
- Un singolare caso di enfisema sottocutaneo.Chir. Ital. 1980; 32: 398
- High pressure injection injuries of the hand. A clinical, chemical and histological study.Hand. 1976; 8: 189
- High pressure injection injuries of the hand.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57A: 935
- Pneumoscrotum as a complication of arthroscopy.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1982; 64A: 1238
- High pressure injection injuries, the problems, pathogenesis and management.Hand. 1970; 2: 63
- Cardiopulmonary effects of severe thoracic subcutaneous emphysema.J. Trauma. 1986; 26: 396
- Presacral pneumography.in: Practical Procedures in Diagnostic Radiology. 2nd Ed. H. K. Lewis, London1972: 160
- High pressure injection injuries of the hand.J. Trauma. 1980; 20: 229
- Subcutaneous emphysema in a finger following an injection injury.Hand. 1976; 8: 59
Accepted: July 6, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.