This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Outline of Fractures. Churchill Livingstone, London and Edinburgh1987: 96 (Ch. 7)
- A System of Orthopaedics and Fractures. Butterworth, London1982: 418 (Ch. 25)
- Fractures and dislocations of the spine.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1963; 45B: 21
- Traumatic spondylolithosis of the axis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1968; 50B: 31
- Traumatic spondylolithosis of the axis.Orthop. Clin. North Am. 1978; 9: 1011
- Hyperextension injuries of the cervical spine.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56A: 1655
- Wilson J.N. Fractures and Joint Injuries. Churchill Livingstone, London and Edinburgh1982: 815 (Ch. 26)
Accepted: June 16, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.