This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surfers rib: isolated first rib fracture secondary to indirect trauma.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1985; 14: 346
- The significance of first and second rib fractures.Aust. N Z J. Surg. 1985; 55: 383
- Stress fracture of the first rib.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1985; 67A: 159
- Isolated fractures of the first ribs — an indication of major cervicomediastinal injury.Injury. 1986; 17: 226
- Rebound rib: stress induced first rib fracture.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1983; 12: 177
Accepted: August 16, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.