This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Brachial and antebrachial arterial patterns; a study of 750 extremities.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1953; 96: 43
- Arm or brachial region.in: 6th Ed. Surgical Anatomy. Vol. II. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1984: 1045
- The upper limb.in: Essentials of Human Anatomy. 7th Ed. Oxford University Press, New York1983: 91
Accepted: June 11, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.