This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Enteric fistula as a complication of a pelvic fracture.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1983; 65A: 854
- Prolonged ileus after severe pelvic fracture.Am. J. Surg. 1983; 146: 755
- Bowel entrapment following pelvic fracture. A case report.Orthopedics. 1989; 12: 1115
- Pelvic fractures and dislocations.Curr. Orthop. 1989; 3: 217
- Complications associated with fractures of the pelvis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1965; 47A: 1060
Accepted: August 3, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.