This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Posterior dislocation at the elbow with rupture of the radial and ulnar arteries.Ann. Surg. 1937; 106: 1111
- Simple rupture of the brachial artery sustained in elbow dislocation.JAMA. 1965; 194: 1171
- Brachial artery injuries associated with posterior elbow dislocation.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1987; 164: 95
- Posterior displacement of brachial artery following closed elbow dislocation.J. Trauma. 1980; 20: 96
- Luxation due Coude Chex un Homme De 22 Ans rupture de l'artere et de la veine humerale syndrome de Volkmann.J. Med. Bordeaux. 1927; 54: 522
- Elbow dislocations.JAMA. 1965; 194: 1171
- Arterial injury as a complication of posterior elbow dislocation.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56: 1631
- Dislocation of the elbow with rupture of the brachial artery.Br. J. Surg. 1934; 22: 181
- Direct suture of the brachial artery following rupture. Result of traumatism.Ann. Surg. 1913; 58: 534
- Brachial artery disruption following closed elbow dislocation.J. Trauma. 1978; 18: 364
- Rupture of the brachial artery from posterior dislocation of the elbow treated by vein graft.Br. J. Surg. 1971; 58: 470
Accepted: September 7, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.