This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic aneurysms of the cerebral vessels.J. Neurosurg. 1972; 36: 531
- Preventability of death from penetrating injury in England and Wales.Injury. 1989; 20: 69
- Stab wounds of the brain and skull.in: Handbook of Clinical Neurology. 23. North Holland, Amsterdam1975: 477
- Vascular lesions due to transcranial stab wounds.J. Neurosurg. 1984; 60: 42
- Penetrating vascular injuries of the face and neck: Clinical and angiographic considerations.Am. J. Neuroradiol. 1986; 7: 855
- Cervicomediastinal arterial injuries. A surgical challenge.Arch. Surg. 1981; 116: 663
Accepted: September 7, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.