This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Medical teams for accidents and major disasters.Injury. 1990; 21: 206
Baker S. P., O'Neill B., Haddon W., Long W. B. The injury severity score: a method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating emergency care. J. Trauma, 14, 187.
- Evaluating trauma care: The TRISS method.J. Trauma. 1986; 27: 370
- A revision of the trauma score.J. Trauma. 1986; 29: 623
- A new characterisation of injury severity.J. Trauma. 1989; 30: 539
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.