This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Causative factors responsible for femoral fractures in infants and young children.J. Pediatr. Orthop. 1983; 3: 341
- Injuries resulting when small children fall out of bed.Pediatrics. 1977; 60: 533
- Analysis of 429 fractures in 189 battered children.J. Pediatr. Orthop. 1988; 8: 585
- Children's Fractures. Lippincott, Philadelphia1983
- Injuries in children younger than one year of age.Pediatrics. 1988; 81: 93
Accepted: August 24, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.