This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A new method of treatment for suppurative arthritis of the knee-joint.Br. J. Surg. 1919; 6: 566
- Infection of the knee joint by Clostridium welchii.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1946; 28: 398
- Bacterial digestion of collagen.J. Clin. Invest. 1953; 32: 1317
- An unusual case of Clostridium welchii infection.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48B: 512
- Septic arthritis of the knee due to Clostridium welchii.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1968; 50A: 1233
Accepted: September 17, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.