This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A technique for immediate realignment and catheterization of the disrupted prostatomembranous urethra.J. Urol. 1989; 142: 52
- An overlapping pubic dislocation treated by closed reduction: Case report and review of the literature.J. Trauma. 1989; 29: 883
- Overlapping dislocation of the pubic symphysis.J. Bone Joint. Surg. 1977; 59A: 839
Accepted: September 14, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.