This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Accidental oropharyngeal injury.Br. Med. J. 1982; 284: 1752
- Pharyngeal injuries.S. Afr. Med. J. 1983; 64: 677
- Accidental pharyngeal rupture from explosion of a bottle into the mouth.Injury. 1986; 17: 40
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.