This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Verrenkungen der Handgelenke.Acta Chir. Scand. 1930; 67: 154
- Letter to the Editor.Injury. 1982; 13: 351
- Functional anatomy of the wrist.Clin. Orthop. 1980; 149: 9
- Mechanism of carpal injuries.Clin. Orthop. 1980; 149: 45
- Radiocarpal dislocation—classification and rationale for management.Clin. Orthop. 1985; 192: 199
Accepted: May 20, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.