This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures of the humerus in arm wrestlers.Clin. Orthop. 1980; 149: 169
- Arm wrestler's injury: report of seven cases.Clin. Orthop. 1980; 147: 219
- Fractures of the humerus from arm wrestling.Injury. 1977; 9: 162
- Radiology of Skeletal Trauma. Churchill Livingstone, New York1982: 35
- Radiology of Skeletal Trauma. Churchill Livingstone, New York1982: 37
- Radiology of Skeletal Trauma. Churchill Livingstone, New York1982: 413
- Transverse fracture of the humerus in a shotputter: a case report.Am. J. Sports Med. 1977; 5: 122
- Principles of Sports Medicine. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1984: 114
- Arm wrestling fractures: a humerus twist.Am. J. Sports Med. 1977; 5: 67
Accepted: April 2, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.