This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The treatment of injuries to the carpometacarpal joint of the little finger.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56A: 1459
- Simultaneous dislocation of the bases of the four ulnar metacarpals upon the last row of carpals.Hand. 1983; 15: 287
- Carpometacarpal dislocation producing compression of the deep branch of the ulnar nerve.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1971; 53A: 1387
- Multiple carpometacarpal dislocations.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61A: 906
- Posterior fracture-dislocation of the IV metacarpal hamate articulation.J. Trauma. 1979; 19: 290
- Multiple volar carpometacarpal joint dislocation.J. Hand Surg. 1978; 3: 377
- Isolated anterior carpometacarpal dislocation of the fifth finger.J. Trauma. 1968; 8: 1119
- Volar fracture-dislocation of the carpometacarpal joint of the index finger treated by delayed open reduction.J. Trauma. 1981; 21: 986
- Carpometacarpal dislocation.Clin. Orthop. 1955; 6: 189
Accepted: May 7, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.