This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A major complication of the modified Bristow procedure for recurrent dislocation of the shoulder: A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1972; 54A: 1293
- Pseudoaneurysm of the axillary artery following a modified Bristow operation: Report of a case and review.J. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1978; 19: 65
- Neurovascular complications of the modified Bristow procedure: A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1984; 66A: 951
Accepted: January 22, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.