This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tendon ruptures with secondary hyperparathyroidism—a case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57A: 852
- Sleeve fractures of the patella in children—a report of three cases.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61B: 165
- Tendinitis of the patellar ligament and quadriceps (jumper's knee) as an initial presentation of hyperparathyroidism.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1986; 68A: 288
- Avulsion of both quadriceps tendons in hyperparathyroidism.JAMA. 1972; 221: 406
- Hyperparathyroidism with avulsion of three major tendons—report of a case.N. Engl. J. Med. 1962; 266: 968
Accepted: March 9, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.