This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Three cases of missed dislocation of the thumb's metacarpal in major motorcycle injury are presented. We postulate a mechanism of injury and discuss the significance.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Apley's System of Orthopaedics and Fractures. Butterworth Scientific, Guildford1982: 414 6th Ed.
- Multiple carpometa-carpal dislocations, a review of four cases.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61A: 906
- Volar dislocations of the base of the second and third metacarpals: as case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57A: 849
Accepted: February 2, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.