This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical repair of the ruptured spleen.J. Paediat. Surg. 1977; 12: 1019
- Postsplenectomy sepsis.in: Perspectives in Paediatric Pathology. Vol. 1. Yearbook Medical Publishers, Chicago1973: 285
- Ruptured spleen—when to operate?.J. Paediat. Surg. 1981; 16: 324
Accepted: January 15, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.