This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chylothorax.Ann. Thor. Surg. 1971; 12: 527
- Isolated vocal cord paralysis following blunt trauma to the chest.Chest. 1976; 69: 250
- Recurrent laryngeal nerve palsy and endotracheal intubation.J. Laryngol. Otol. 1975; 89: 823
- Traumatic chylothorax.S. Afr. J. Surg. 1974; 12: 57
Accepted: March 27, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.