This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic injuries of the diaphragm.Chest. 1979; 75: 306
- The inadequacy of peritioneal lavage in diagnosing acute diaphragmatic rupture.J. Trauma. 1976; 16: 538
- Traumatic injuries of the diaphragm.Am. J. Surg. 1974; 128: 175
- Injuries of the diaphragm.J. Trauma. 1980; 20: 587
- Diaphragmatic disruption secondary to blunt abdominal trauma.J. Trauma. 1981; 21: 35
Accepted: March 9, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.