This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Volar transnavicular perilunar dislocation of the carpus.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1960; 42A: 1051
- Fractures and dislocations of the carpus.Surg. Clin North Am. 1972; 52: 1513
- Perilunar dislocation of the carpal bones and dislocation of the lunate bone.Surg. Gynec Obstet. 1944; 79: 256
- Volar perilunar dislocation. A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1977; 61A: 625
Accepted: October 29, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.