This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An enterotoxin-like protein in Staphylococcus aureus strains from patients with toxic shock syndrome.Ann. Intern. Med. 1982; 96: 969
- Epidemiological notes and reports. Follow-up on Toxic Shock Syndrome.Morbid. Mortal. Weekly Rep. 1980; 29: 441
- Toxic shock syndrome not associated with menstruation. A review of 54 cases.Lancet. 1982; i: 1
- Non-menstrual toxic shock syndrome. A review of 130 cases.Ann. Intern. Med. 1982; 96: 871
- Toxic shock syndrome associated with Phage Group I Staphylocci.Lancet. 1978; ii: 1116
Accepted: November 27, 1986
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.