This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Thai Medical Council Bulletin. 1986; 2 (Personal Communication, quoting): 1973
- Thai Medical Council Bulletin. 1986; 2 (Personal Communication, quoting): 675
- Surgery Rural Health Series 14. AMREF, 1984
- Annual Report of St Francis' Hospital. 1984; (Katete, Zambia)
- Commonwealth Health Ministers—Minutes of Meeting, Geneva4 May 1986
- Supplying the Surgical Needs of Developing Countries.in: Symposium International Federation of Surgical Colleges, Dallas, Texas1977: 2
- An appropriate approach to orthopaedics in developing countries.Int. Orthop. (SICOT). 1986; 10: 5
- The Hand.in: Rural Health Series 8. AMREF, 1979
- Report to McGill University Centre for Tropical Diseases. 1984;
- Primary Anaesthesia. Oxford University Press, 1986
- Incidence and estimated need of Caesarean section, inguinal hernia repair and operation for strangulated hernia in rural Africa.Br. Med. J. 1984; 289: 92
- Supplying the Surgical Needs of Developing Countries.in: Symposium International Federation of Surgical Colleges, Dallas, Texas1977: 19
- Surgery in rural Tanzania.Tropical Doctor. 1981; 11: 56
Accepted: March 12, 1987
☆The Ruscoe Clarke memorial Lecture was delivered at the Institute of Accident Surgery of the Birmingham Accident Hospital on 12 December 1986.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.