This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fatigue fracture of the femoral neck.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48A: 1031
- Stress fractures of the femoral neck.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1965; 47B: 728
- The Femoral Neck: An Experimental Study of Function, Fracture Mechanism, and Internal Fixation. Charles C. Thomas, Springfield, Ill1960
- Laws of bone architecture.Am. J. Anat. 1917; 21: 177
- The biomechanics of the hip joint and its clinical relevance.in: Proc. R. Soc. Med.59. 1966: 943
Accepted: September 12, 1985
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.