This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Severity of intra-thoracic injuries associated with first rib fractures.Ann. Thorac. Surg. 1982; 33: 614
- Non-iatrogenic trauma of the coronary arteries and myocardium: contribution of angiography—report of six cases and literature review.Cardiovasc. Intervent. Radiol. 1983; 6: 20
- Should all patients with first rib fractures undergo arteriography?.J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1982; 83: 532
- Intra-aortic balloon conterpulsation in blunt cardiac injury.J. Trauma. 1983; 23: 424
- First rib fractures: incidence of vascular injury and indications for angiography.Surgery. 1981; 89: 42
- Rebound rib; stress-induced first rib fractures.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1983; 12: 177
- Isolated first rib fractures; clinical significance after blunt chest trauma.Ann. Thorac. Surg. 1981; 32: 278
Accepted: November 14, 1985
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.