This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic diaphragmatic hernia.in: Wykus L.M. Surgery Annual 1983. Appleton-Century-Crofts, Connecticut1983: 73
- Traumatic diaphragmatic hernia.AJR. 1951; 65: 56
- Delayed traumatic rupture of the diaphragm in pregnancy.Obstet. Gynecol. 1979; 53: 255
- Diagnosis of diaphragmatic hernias.Br. J. Radiol. 1979; 52: 375
- Delayed presentation of traumatic diaphragmatic hernia.Ann. Surg. 1978; 188: 229
- Traumatic diaphragmatic hernia.Arch. Surg. 1982; 117: 18
Accepted: October 5, 1985
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.