Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abbreviated Injury Scale (AIS). American Association for Automotive Medicine, Morton Grove, Illinois1976 (revision)
- Abbreviated Injury Scale (AIS). American Association for Automotive Medicine, Morton Grove, Illinois1980 (revision)
- The Injury Severity Score. A method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating emergency care.J. Trauma. 1974; 14: 187
- The Terrorist Bomb Explosion in Bologna, Italy 1980. An analysis of the effects of the injuries sustained.J. Trauma. 1982; 22: 216
- Host Defence in Blunt Trauma: Interrelationships of Kinetics of Energy and Depressed Ventrophil Function, Nutritional Status and Sepsis.J. Trauma. 1980; 20: 833
- Causes of death after blunt trauma.J. Trauma. 1982; 22: 141
- Patterns in the excretion of Murdo Markers after Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery.J. Trauma. 1981; 21: 140