This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Posterior fracture-dislocation of the hip. Comparison of open and closed methods of treatment in certain types.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1961; 43A: 1079
- Traumatic dislocation of the hip.Am. J. Surg. 1953; 85: 298
- Posterior fracture-dislocation of femoral head with retained medial head fragment.J. Trauma. 1971; 11: 97
- Femoral head fracture associated with posterior hip dislocation.Clin. Orthop. 1980; 147: 121
- Treatment of grade IV fracture-dislocation of the hip.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1957; 39A: 1027
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.