This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures of the head and neck of the radius.Acta Chir. Scand. 1957; 112: 115
- Displaced fractures of the neck of the radius in children.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1971; 53B: 429
- A report of a case of non-union following fracture of neck of the radius.Injury. 1976; 8: 31
- Lippincott, Philadelphia1974 Children's Fractures.
- Fractures of the head of the radius.Univ. Pa. Med. Bull. 1915; 18: 134
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.