This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Acceleration induced head injury in the monkey. II. Neuropathology.Acta Neuropathol. (Berl.). 1981; VII (Suppl.): 26
- Diffuse axonal injury due to non-missile head injury in man. An analysis of 45 cases.Ann. Neurol. 1982; (In the press.)
- Brain damage in fatal non-missile head injury.J. Clin. Path. 1980; 33: 1132
- Diffuse brain damage of immediate impact type.Brain. 1977; 100: 489
- Acceleration induced head injury in the monkey. I. The model, its mechanical and physiological correlates.Acta Neuropathol. (Berl.). 1981; VII (Suppl.): 23
- Diffuse axonal injury produced by angular acceleration in the subhuman primate.Ann. Neurol. 1982; (Submitted for publication.)
- Primary focal impact damage to the brain stem in blunt head injuries: does it exist?.Lancet. 1973; ii: 215
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.