This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Two cases of non-union of fractures of the carpal scaphoid in children are described, which were successfully treated by cancellous bone grafting with Kirschner wire fixation.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Standford University Press, Standford1950 Radiographic Atlas of the Skeletal Development of the Hand and Wrist.
- Fractures of the carpal scaphoid in children.Br. J. Surg. 1969; 56: 523
- Injuries of the carpal scaphoid in children.Acta Radiol. 1961; 56: 361
- Non-union of the carpal navicular.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1938; 48A: 1125
- Non-union of carpal scaphoid fractures in children.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1977; 59B: 20
- The extra-osseous and intra-osseous blood supply of the scaphoid bone.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48A: 1125
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.