This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Eight cases are presented of fracture of the head of the radius with ulnar displacement of separate fragments. The mechanism of the injury is discussed and the operative findings and management described.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Treatment of Fractures. Vol. 1. Crune and Stratton, London1956: 736-737
- Key and Conwell's Management of Fractures, Dislocations and Sprains.in: 7th ed. Mosby, St Louis1961: 510-516
- Saunders, Philadelphia1970: 762 The Management of Fractures and Dislocations. An Atlas.
- Fracture of the head of the radius with medial displacement of the separated fragments.Egypt. Orhop. J. 1976; 11: 8
- Fracture of the neck of the radius with medial displacement of the head.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1973; 55B: 647
- Fractures of the head of the radius.in: Roxkwood C.A. Green D.P. Fractures. Lippincott, Philadelphia1975: 544-550
- Resection of the radial head and neck.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1939; 21: 839
- Unusual fractures of the capitulum humeri and the capitulum radii.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1931; 13: 882
- Fracture of the head of the radius.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1969; 51B: 198
- Fracture of the head of the radius.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1969; 51B: 386
- Livingstone, Edinburgh1955: 510 Fractures and Joint Injuries. 4th ed.
- Livingstone, Edinburgh1955: 554 Fractures and Joint Injuries. 4th ed.
© 1982 Published by Elsevier Inc.