This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Inferior dislocation of the distal end of the clavicle.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1967; 49A: 1184
- Acute dislocation of the acromioclavicular joint.Can. J. Surg. 1968; 11: 473
- Acromioclavicular separations: a useful and practical classification for treatment.Clin. Orthop. 1963; 28: 111
© 1979 Published by Elsevier Inc.