This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Silicone rubber tubing and matching vessel tips are available in any hospital with a renal dialysis unit. These materials may be used as a temporary measure to restore distal circulation in the severely injured limb. The operative technique and postoperative management of a case in which this manoeuvre was used are presented.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical Aspects of Haemodialysis. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1974
- Silastic medical grade tubing.Bulletin 51-174-01. 1973;
- Cannulation of blood vessels for prolonged haemodialysis.Trans. Am. Soc. Artif. Int. Organs. 1960; 6: 104
© 1979 Published by Elsevier Inc.