Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rating the severity of tissue damage. I. The abbreviated scale.JAMA. 1971; 215: 277
- Rating the severity of tissue damage. II. The comprehensive scale.JAMA. 1972; 220: 717
- The injury severity score: a method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating emergency care.J. Trauma. 1974; 14: 187
- Excess lactate: an index of reversibility of shock in human patients.Science. 1964; 143: 1457
- Revised analysis of mortality due to burns.Lancet. 1971; 4: 1133
- The injury severity score of road traffic casualties in relation to mortality, time of death, hospital treatment time and disability.Acc. Anal. Prev. 1975; 7: 249
- A study of mortality in a burns unit.Ann. Surg. 1949; 130: 160
- Some significant biochemical parameters found in 300 shock patients.J. Trauma. 1969; 9: 926
- A prognostic index for severe trauma.J. Trauma. 1974; 14: 1029
- Probit Analysis. Cambridge University Press, London1947
- The dynamics of the heart in shock.in: Fed. Proc.20. 1961: 59
- Correlation of urinary hydroxyproline to severity of burn.in: Surg. Forum. 15. 1964: 465
☆Paper presented at the Symposium on Trauma held at the Chemical Defence Establishment, Porton, on 14 and 15 October 1975.